How dogs are better .....
Part 1: how dogs are better than men
- Dogs don't come in drunk and expect loving.
- Dogs don't notice when you've had a bad hair day.
- Dogs understand when you cry.
- Dogs don't ogle the girls at the beach.
- Dogs like to cuddle as long as you do.
- Dogs don't bring old army buddies home on the spur of the moment.
- Dogs never promise 'not to do it again' - whatever IT is.
- Dogs love you more than they love anybody else.
- Dogs never pinch waitresses in truck stops.
- Dogs like YOUR friends too.
- Dogs never act ashamed to be seen with you in public.
- Dogs don't spend Sunday afternoons watching football - unless you do.
- Dogs never get bored with you and look for someone younger and more
- Dogs don't bury themselves in a newspaper at breakfast.
- Dogs don't criticize the way you keep house.
- Dogs love you unconditionally.
- Dogs never correct your grammar.
- Dogs don't care how long you talk on the telephone.
- You never have to wonder if your dog really loves you.
- Dogs don't demand to control the TV remote.
- Dogs don't buy Penthouse.
- Dogs never make negative comments on your figure.
- Dogs never bitch about your cooking.
- Dogs never have to take clients to topless bars.
- Dogs never demand sex because it's 'your duty'.
- You're always Number One with your dog.
Part 2: how dogs are better than women
- Dogs don't cry.
- Dogs love it when your friends come over.
- Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.
- Dogs think you sing great.
- A dog's time in the bathroom in confined to a quick drink.
- Dogs don't expect you to call when you are running late.
- The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you.
- Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
- Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
- Dogs are excited by rough play.
- Dogs understand that farts are funny.
- Dogs love red meat.
- Anyone can get a good-looking dog.
- If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.
- Dogs don't shop.
- Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.
- A dog's disposition stays the same all month long.
- Dogs never need to examine the relationship.
- A dog's parents never visit.
- Dogs love long car trips.
- Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.
- Dogs understand that all animals smaller than dogs were made to be
- Dogs like beer.
- Dogs don't hate their bodies.
- No dog ever bought a Kenny G or Hootie & the Blowfish album.
- No dog ever put on 100 pounds after reaching adulthood.
- Dogs never criticize.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point